Saturday, May 21, 2011

Welcome Home Kezia!!

She's home!


Aah!  The air of home smells good and the sun feels nice!


All fixed!


All the people at the hospital really liked Kezia. She has that way about her.

They said they called her "the little monkey".  Tee hee. 

My lady now has to do a LOT of therapy with her.  For five days Kezia gets to have a lovely cool ice pack on her three times a day for twenty minutes.  Then three times a day she has her hip range of motion exercises, her hip stretches and her standing weight shifts. 

She has to be kept very quiet and aside from her physical therapy and her potty breaks she has to remain in her crate or her playpen.  Today she's happy with that.

Ting-a-Ling and Thistle aren't allowed to bother her for the two weeks so that means separate potty breaks and everything. 

We are all very glad that she is home.  My lady loves her very much.

I guess some odd day I'll have a blog All. About. ME.  Maybe if I laid an egg I'd get a blog about me.  Or if I flew.  Maybe I have to think of something to get my lady's attention.  Hmmmm.  I'll think on it.

xoxoxoxoxo

13 comments:

Claire the Shepherdess said...

Despite her..."costume"...it is a delight to see her out in the sunshine. We don't get sunshine here in Nova Scotia. Just fog, rain, mist and drizzle. Well, sun maybe 2 or 3 days a year. I am so relieved at her successful surgery and to see her standing on all 4 feet is wonderful. :)

Janet said...

Lovely to see her up and about so soon ! x

Pricilla said...

I'm glad she is home. I hope she is all frisky very soon

Judith said...

Oh my, your lady is going to be busy for a week or two. Welcome home Kezia!

Texan said...

awww I am glad she is home. I am so glad it went well! Lots of work a head for you both. I hope her recovery goes super smooth.

Kelly said...

I swear she has a smile on her face. Glad she is home and doing better.

Terry said...

Poor little Kezia! She needs some goat kisses.

ChrisJ said...

That is quite a regimen you have to keep. So glad Kezia is healing well.

Millie said...

So nice to see she's home. It's good that your lady is so dedicated to her animal family. Don't worry Isobelle, she still loves you. She loves that you are healthy even more!

Sharon said...

So glad that she is home and all her troubles are "behind" her. Welcome home Kezia!

Mom L said...

Isobelle, you are very kind to share your blog with Kezia. We've all been waiting for the results of the surgery. Can't you think of a way to help out with her therapy?

Nancy in Iowa

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Take care little Kezia!
Connie

Knatolee said...

Isobelle, it is noble to share! :) Glad Kezia got to enjoy the sunshine.