Monday, June 13, 2011

ME!


Hello!  Hi! Hi!  It's ME!
Finally a blog all for lovely ME.  Here I am tonight with my maaa.  My lady noticed I had grass stains on my shoulder.


She asked me how I got those stains.  I'm not telling.  She asked, "did you try to shimmy under the fence Isobelle"?   Not me!  I wouldn't do that...cough cough.  "Were you wrestling with the boys?"  Welllll...maybe.  I'm not going to say.  Mystery is good for my lady.  Keep her guessing.  heh heh


Wow, lady.  That is one unflattering photograph there of me.  I look like a camelhuffalump.


Here I am in my boudoir.  I've had my meal and it's time for ME time!  Scrubbies!


Ahhh - behind the horns!  Great!


You wanna kiss?


We have to hongi first.  I love that!  Did you know that the hongi is the traditional greeting for the Maori of Aotearoa, the Land of the Long White Cloud?  It is!  It's a gentle exchanging of breath. 


Then a KISSSSS.  Ahhhh.


I like my lady to spread some leafy hay greens on top of a bale of hay.


Mmmm mmm, snuffle, graplemuztheshmmmmm...What?  Oh!  Sorry - I love my greens.


So nice to have a blog about ME.  Thank you lady!  xoxoxoxo

12 comments:

Texan said...

awww Isobelle you and your lady are very lucky to have each other :O).

Out of all my goats I only have one that gives kisses, that would be Sugarcube.

texwisgirl said...

you're too precious, isobelle! nice to see you, you and more you!

Pricilla said...

You look so happy Isobelle. It is nice to see you.

Millie said...

You are lucky to have such a nice lady! I like being scratched behind my horns too.

Sharon said...

Well you do understand about Kezia... Now it's finally about you!

Tayet Silverspoon said...

Oh, Isobelle! You are to funny! So glad that the lady let you do a blog post about YOU!

Tay

Feral Female said...

Isobelle you are a true caprine beauty!

Terry said...

Isobelle, you are a very sweet girl.

Louise said...

So nice to come back and see your lovely face, in a blog all about you, Isobelle! You are as beautiful as ever.

Knatolee said...

Poor darling Isobelle, you have been so deprived of your rightful blog time!!

Claire the Shepherdess said...

Absolutely a delight to see these pictures of you my dear Isobelle. I have missed you so! Even though it is lovely to hear of Kezia and she is such a sweetie, as you say, it is truly your blog, and you deserve the limelight! Kezia should have her own blog. After all, your lady isn't busy or anything...is she? Why can't she do a blog for you, and one for Nums, and one for the dogs, and one of the chickens....yes....that's the plan. You just tell her and I'm quite sure she'll comply! ;-)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

So, so beautiful......and all about *you* Isobelle.......
I never realized that the hongi was a goat thing. I have noticed that Darla does it with me since she's been little. It is so comforting.........