Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Friend?

My lady went to see sheep today!  This is the little Shetland ewe that thought my lady might be interesting!


She's about four years old and is kind of shy and the most submissive sheep in her little Shetland herd.  The shelter staff member said that she was surprised when this ewe came up to my lady.  They had grain which was the reason they came up in the first place, but this ewe stuck around a bit and looked my lady over.

There were some really pretty colored ewes in the herd that interested my lady but they were not interested in her! Pending approval this lady should be coming home to Tuuli...hopefully soon!

I thought about what some of you nice blogger folks said about putting one of us goats up with Tuuli.  I would eat her alive....muahahahaaaaaa!  We are kind of mean and butt each other really hard sometimes.  Most of the time we get along but I get kind of cranky with my food.  My lady said we are too rough of a crowd to subject Tuuli to one of us. 

So, we are hopeful here again.  No one can replace Baa but this lovely ewe will be welcome and loved.

I wanted to say thank you to Judith!  I can't leave comments on your blog but I read overthere everytime you post.  My computer won't let me post comments unless the comment box is a pop up window, rather than embedded.  Harumph!  My lady would have loved to come allllll the way around the world to see you and pick up a sheep!  Weeee!

10 comments:

Millie said...

Of course that lovely ewe was hanging around your lady. She knows a very nice animal lover when she sees one. Hope it works out for her to come live with you. I'd butt sheep too!

Marigold said...

Okay. I admit I'm a butt-aholic. Still, I'm not as bad as Ella. I hope the new sheep comes to live with you. Don't butt her, though, unless she starts eye-balling your Peanuts. Then it's every man (or goat or sheep) for himself!

Texan said...

Well how cute is that ewe. I hope it all works our :O).

I do agree you goats can be a rough crowd even for other goats! Sometimes I just shake my head at how ugly mine can get with one another. sighhh

TexWisGirl said...

i hope the sweet little ewe gets to come home, then!

Judith said...

You're wise not to put goats and sheep together, doesn't work! Isobelle is right, the goats would make the sheep's lives miserable. They can't help it, it's just the way they are. Wouldn't it be fun to have a visit from Isobelle and her lady! I'd love to show you around.

I'm sorry about your not being able to comment, I will have a fiddle with Blogger and see if I can change that. I am a bit of an ignoramus about these things.

Pricilla said...

She is cute for a sheep. I would not butt Tuuli but I know Abby would.

Terry said...

She has a sweet face.

Judith said...

Well that was easy. I have changed the comments to pop-up rather than embedded. Now I hope to hear from you Isabelle!

V.L. Locey said...

That is one cute ewe!

Sally said...

Oh! Can't wait to hopefully hear a happy ending. Is Tulli okay all alone? How many days has it been?Hope you let us know soon!