Sunday, November 18, 2012

PFFTHHHHHTTFFFTTTTT!

Tee hee.  Take that lady. 
 

 
My lady said I was being sassy today.  I'm just out nibbling on yummy hay bits to keep up my petite figure.


 
My maa maa and Gimli were sunbathing.  My lady wasn't too happy that they were sunbathing IN the yummy hay bits.


 
They decided to have a goatie rumble.  It was BORING.


Very slow mo.  hee hee
 



I sauntered my way over to shake things up.  Don't I have a pretty saunter?
 


It got everyone moving.
 

 
Nozzy thought he might nibble my ear but my lady was standing right there and told him that even though I probably taste like spun sugar that he wasn't allowed to nibble.


Nozz was trying on a very trollish hairdo. 
 

 
Gimli wanted to know if there were any mints.  "Mints, Lady?"

 
My lady has learned that if she does have mints, not to crinkle the wrappers when she's out in the pasture.  We ALL love mints and get a little frisky.
 
I hope you all have had a lovely sunshiny day!


8 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

Isobelle! What a thing! To pffffffft at your Lady.

Gimli is very sweet

Thistle Cove Farm said...

The hay keeps the cold ground a trifle warmer; although, those little porkers look as if it's a moot point! -hahaha-

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Tee hee. Porkers. Tee hee.

Millie said...

I think you have the right idea. Lots of hay nibbles to keep your lovely figure!

Kelly said...

Looks like you all were enjoying the sunshine. True, it is best to not lay in your hay.

Marigold said...

Just imagine what it would be like for your lady if she were to crack a few Peanut shells instead of crinkling mint wrappers. :)

Mary said...

Isobelle! You are gawgeous! I love goats, and you are especially wonderful. I don't have goats of my own (yet.) My husband and i live in the suburbs so he can be close to his work. But someday.... ! :)

Knatolee said...

Isobelle, you are looking very well-fed! :))) And today I have some goats from Tobago on my blog!